Please check out these interesting site visits which are organized by some of our Dutch exemplary services!
Departure is Thursday June 29 after the closing ceremony, 1 pm from World Forum by bus. Costs are 55 EUR per site visit at limited availability. You may add a site visit to your shopping card together with your conference registration. For those who have already registered for the conference and wish to also register for a site visit, please contact the registration office directly at: email@example.com.
- Robert Coppes Foundation [pdf] – Service for persons with visual impairment and multiple disabilities, Vught, includes sponsored dinner and guided tour around the picturesque city of Den Bosch, back around 9 pm (max. 15 delegates).
- Royal Dutch Visio – Education [pdf] - School for visually impaired children, Rotterdam, includes a sponsored dinner in a scenic location, back around 8.30 pm (max. 50 delegates).
- Royal Dutch Visio – Het Loo Erf [pdf], Inpatient rehabilitation service, Apeldoorn, includes a sponsored dinner with clients, back around 8.30 pm (max. 15 delegates).
- Royal Dutch Visio – Rehabilitation & Advice [pdf] – Multidisciplinary rehabilitation service, Amsterdam, sponsored dinner cruise in the picturesque city center, back around 8.30 pm (max. 50 delegates).
- Bartiméus [pdf] – Diagnostic center, rehabilitation service and school, Zeist, includes a sponsored ‘dinner in the dark’, back around 9.30 pm (max. 45 delegates).